- Check our Calendar for race dates and times.
- Classes vary weekly based on what vehicles show up, if
3 or more of a vehicle we will gladly run a class.
- If we end up with only a few vehicles in a class we will
sometimes combine similar classes.
- Modified 2wd Short Course Truck
- Modified 2wd Truck
- Modified 2wd Buggy
- Modified 4wd Short Course Truck
- 3 or More of any Vehicle for a New Class
Standard Race Format
- Two 6 minute Qualifiers
- One 6 minute Main
- $10.00 for the 1st class
- $5.00 for 2nd class
- Additional classes Free
- Pits have lighting and electricity available
- Pits are "first come first serve"
- Water is available on the property but not in the pits
- The club will provide "house" transponders at no charge to
- AMB Personal Transponders are supported and encouraged
- All racers will be required to assist by marshalling other
All marshals must be racers or parents of racers.
- At the race directors discretion parents may be requested
marshal for their young racers.
- The race director may also recruit well qualified non
Ribbon will be presented as awards when requested
The Ocala RC Club does not necessarily enforce ROAR rules for racing.
Our attempt is to make racing fun and easy for all level of
racers so we attempt to minimize the complexity. By running only Novice
and Modified classes we eliminate all the hassles of telling racers
what equipment they can run.